We get asked a lot of questions repeatedly so hopefully these answer some questions you may have about the Neverlanders. If you have any other question not listed feel free to leave a comment below with your question.
1. What is Neverlanders SC?
-Neverlanders SC is a Disney Social Club. It was created by two people who love what Walt Disney created.
2. How do I join?
-Neverlanders SC is invite only. If you are interested in joining, start by getting to know all the members. You can find most members on instagram. (Click on our Official Members tab for their instagram handles.)
3. How can we get invited to hang out?
-Once you get to know the members through Instagram, we take notice of who is genuinely interested. Once a relationship is built an invite is sure to follow.
4. If I see you guys at the park, Can I hang with you guys?
- Yes of course! Most members post on their personal IGs when they are at the parks. Feel free to hang with us on non meet days and never hesitate to say hello! Meet days are not ideal days to hang out with us because we have an itinerary to follow and activities to do.
5. What does SC stand for?
- SC stands for Social Club.
6. How do I get the big back patches?
- The large back patches are for members only. We do sell mini patches randomly throughout the year.
7. Can you custom make me a character patch?
No we can not make custom orders. We only sell mini patches of the characters members have.
8. Where can I buy Neverlander Merchandise?
We have a big cartel shop where we sell our merchandise. The shop is not open at all times. Most members will post when shop is open. The link to the shop is http://www.neverlanderssc.bigcartel.com
9. Are you a biker/disney gang?
- We are not a biker or disney gang. We are not affiliated with any gangs or gang activity. We are ordinary disney lovers.
8. When was your SC established? Neverlanders SC was established in October 2012.
9. Is there turf wars with other SC's? There is no turf wars between any SC's and there will never be. All SC's get along very well.
10. How many members do you have?
-We currently have 60 members including children.
11. Why do you only invite your friends?
-We do not invite friends only. Members that have been invited were strangers who got to know us and us them.
13. What do your patches mean?
- Every member chooses a back patch with a character of their choice. Feel free to go up to members and ask them their story on the character they wear.